OKKKKK


First, Boo i finally read your comment on me becoming a mixologist (i feel so cool saying that)..FUNSUCKER!! But you should be grateful im in the class, I found out some good information for Johns new bar. Sorry I have been wrapped up in class the past two days so its been hard to find time to post.  Christmas is coming so fast I just cant wait!! It really does feel like the cabin was so long ago. I think another summer trip sounds just lovely.  

Favorite Ice Cream:  Cake Batter with bananas and oreos in it. Yummmmmy

My Favorite Women:(aka the celebrities i stalk on popsugar..if they are alive)
*Eva Mende's: Simply stunning and such class
*Reese Witherspoon: Shes just a cute little button and reminds me of tori
*Marilyn Monroe : honestly, i just like her for all her cute little quotes
*Blake Lively & Leighton Meester: aka Serena & Blair from Gossip Girl.  The can rock just about any look.  Leighton comes from a crazy past and just seems very well grounded
*Kate Hudson: Does she not seem like she is always having fun? I love Goldie too
*Courtney Cox & Jen Aniston: The best friend celebrity couple* I love those girls. I wish i was Coco, Courtneys little girl. 
*BRITNEY SPEARS: she may be weird at times but shes a rockstar
*Isla Fisher: (crazy sister in wedding crashers) she is the cutes red head
*Kate Winslet: Come on, Titanic..Holiday, she is a love story goddess.  She is also suppose to be prettier in person

Well I miss YALL soo sooo much.  No real exciting news from my end.   Ohh well except for cute football guy in my bartending class, yeah well we are friends now.  His name is Ryan Van Rensberg...What a killer name! Anyways, I don't want to talk to much about him on here..might be weird when we get married for him to see how much I was drooling over him.  ;)

Hope everyone has a wonderfullllll Friday night. 
xoxoxox
lo




4 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    lmao! you are hilarious! I agree with most of your fav celebs, although i can't get into eva mendes. although i totes agree with b. lively and l.meester, they are totes presh ic an hardly stand it! i def agree about reese, court, jen, brit, and so on. I would also have to add mk and ashley olsen, hellO! o and LC!!
    Tori said...
    oooo and heidi klum!!!!! her kids are adorable!!
    Tori said...
    ps-- did you see the pic i posted of kate and leo-- she looks dang amazing
    logann elizabeth said...
    ok so i figured LC was assumed. she is by far one of my favorites, just love her. Olsen twins for some reason i am just not that crazy about i dont know why. Yess Heidi Klum is a doll but i think Miranda Kerr is my favorite vickie sickie angle as of right now..Hellllo shes dating orlando lucky duck. And yess i saw the picture of kate, she is just so classy its unfair

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home