just think... at this time next week christmas will be a thing of the past! i cannot believe it is soo soon although i cannot wait to have some quality family time. i am especially looking forward to the tradish bfast! looove it (singing). I am working today, which is a bummer because i really despise working fridays. I need the day off to prepare for the weekend. o well. I only have 3 more christmas gifts left to buy, but unfortunately, I still have no idea what to get for two of them. Owell! It's been awhile since anyone (other than kelly and I) has posted on the blog. I'd love to hear about some weekend plans! Something festive perhaps? I think i may watch Elf again, or maybe Rodulph because I have not watched that yet.

o btw, you guys have to look into this comedian, Jeff Dunham, you could probably find some of his sketches on youtube. jake and i are always watching it. he uses dummies (he is a ventriliquist--sp?) and it is his hilarious. my fav character is Peanut. he has a holiday special that would be perfect to watch over the weekend. so check it out! (check! check! check! Check it out-- singing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home