Gosh, I am sorry I'm not as good at keeping up with this as ya'll (that was for you Kiki, Lo, and Tor!)! Love catching up and reading though! And Tally I have to tell you that the conversation with Ty is basically and summary of my everyday conversations! To a tee! Lucky me! Can you say patience???!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I got my fathers and not mama mia's!


Just a little FYI- I had extensions put in my hair that I thought were really fun for a while and when I took them out my own hair came out with them. So you have been warned! No laughing aloud for my hair is the shortest it has ever been! I have attatched a pic of it for a little sneak peek (and so you can see Bryan!!!), it's pretty darn short! Thank god I'm not like a hairdresser where it would really matter! Yikes! Oh well, what can I do? I'll survive! Won't be winning the long hair contest with all the girls! But watch out! Abby is definitely on your tails! Her hair is super long and she can't wait to show you girls!


Sooooooooo lookin' forward to Friday! Loves to each and all of you! xoxoxo

4 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    Tiffers, I've ssen you hair and I think it is very cute - now the important stuff. When do your Uncle Jon and I get to meet Bryan. If we get that settled now I won't have spend a lot of time drilling you at the cabin??? Don't you think it is about time??
    Tori said...
    Tiff! Just look at the beautiful pixie cute vbecks is pulling of right now. I mean the girl is rocking in it! I think you can pull it off too!
    logann elizabeth said...
    tori i think you and i are a little obsessed with the celebs, after reading tiffs post i was coming in here to make a comment about victoria becks haha.

    tiff its really sad that bryan isnt cute or anything....NOT. very cute tiff he wont my vote but i suggest not bringing him around boo and jon till after the cabin, i really enjoyed that last year!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    You are precious.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home