Kelly P is in the house!

Kelly Ann Stewart AKA KP AKA Shania~just called and she is coming with us this weekend! Yeee-Hawwwww! I'm going to make her do my cooking for me ! Uhm, that may sound mean, but, believe me it's a good thing because the girl can cook! Anything I can do she can do better, she can do anything better than me. And I'm good with that, because I discovered her and that makes me sort of the boss of her! Yeah right! She even came and saw me when I was in the hospital. It was in between surgeries and I was a hot mess, minus the hot part. Well, I just heard someone in the office say something about ice cream, so, I have to go now.

2 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    I can't wait for the retelling of the luggie story!!! Lots o' fun
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I think that's what she is doing in that picture.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home