Elizabeth Taylor


My friend Holly says this is a really good movie and that it's actually kind of funny. I put it on here because it is easy to forget about good old classic movies until someone reminds you. I want to watch this right now. She is so pretty. I believe the actual movie was originally in black and white and maybe was nominated for a couple Oscars. Of coarse, the real story is the chemistry between Richard and Elizabeth. Russell Crowe reminds me of him. I wish he would find his on screen muse. Maybe Angelina! I'm calling Hollywood right now! Totes Brill! (I only used the good notes.) teehee.That quote made no sense in that context, really but it's so funny and I've been wanting to say it. And, Tori knows what I'm talking about right. Anyway! I'm dunzo.

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    haha yes! i love the qoute (spelling?) anyway... 10 thing i hate about (the older movie with heath ledger and julia stiles) is a modern day play on the themes of taming of the shrew! it is totally recognizable once you know that!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home