Well, here he is

Robert Zimmerman AKA Bob Dylan~
I wish I could tell you how I feel about this guy and his music. Anyway, I really dig him. So, I posted the words to that lovely song below so you could read the words. Add the melody to it and it's so beautiful. Bobby boy is a Christian man which makes this little light of mine shine, shine, shine. So when I read the words to the song below, to me it sounds like a sogg about God. Jesus Love for us. Anyway, there may be more Bob Dylan coming your way today but I will try to keep it under control. Please bear with me my sweetnesses. Bob Dylan is a national treasure. love saying that. It's funny. National Treasure. I think Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson are national treasures too. Mark Twain is a National Treasure. Johnny Cash, I love to look at Johnny Cash. Those eyes. dark. deep. So, who do you think is a National Treasure ?

2 Comments:

  1. Boo said...
    I think Silly Tally is a Family Treasure...which is much better than a National Treasure, anyday!!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Sweet Mother Maybelle Carter! You, my little butter cookie are the glue that holds this family together! How do you like that? Logann, please ask me to tell you some bartending stories. I promise, you won't be dissapointed. I could ,maybe, save you some trouble. I could, definately, write a book,or at least a blog on it. It's a tricky business. I have no doubt you can handle it, but I'd like to know you have all the information you need to succeed. Maybe stuff they don't teach you at school.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home