SLACKERS

Ladies, the posting has decreased and that needs to change! I know its the holidays and everyone is busy but i want to know how everyones christmas went!!


My christmas went just fabulous! I got four killer pairs of heals, Mac Laptop, and lots of other odds and ends.  Then the family went to see the new Tom Cruise movie where i ate popcorn then took a nice little nap for the rest of the movie (wasnt really my thing). Then we went to our family friends house, Dixons, like we have been doing for the past few years to eat dinner and hang out.  All in all it was a great christmas.  

I would lovee to come up to Indiana for new years but i have to be back in Savannah the 3rd or 4th and dont want to leave home.  

Love YALL
xoxo
lo

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Hi Logann! I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas and a nice little nap. Next year you should get to pick the Holiday Movie! Maybe something a little more cheerful perhaps. Good thing you slept through it probs.
    Tori said...
    haha i loved hearing about your movie experience and a i cant wait to see the heels!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home