Cleaning Supplies

I want to tell you all what my favorite cleaning supplies are, and why.
1.) Because, I have strong feelings about these things, I don't know why.
2.) Because, I don't want to do my work. I don't know why.
So, here goes.
(drum roll, please........)
1
. Soft Scrub! lemon. Mostly I love it because it smells so dang good! It is really good on showers/ tubs, sinks. Scrubby dubby.
2. Mr. Clean! lemon. Talk about smelling good! Fill a bucket with warm water, add some Mr. Clean and you are in business. Good for floors, base boards, etc.
3. Glass Plus! I like the way it smells.

There you go, those are my magic three!
Not that you asked. But I'm blogging here, just blogging away. Whatever... is clever.

3 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    what about plain old water and vinegar. this is new thing with everyone going green and organic. never tried it though
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Well, that's cool. But if you use too much vinegar it just makes everything sticky. Tom uses dish soap and water to clean everything.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Oh, I forgot~ Clorox Bleach bathroom cleaner in the spray bottle, for the heavy duty stuff.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home