She's a Gregarious Fashionista

Today We are doing a profile piece on one of our most faithful and fun loving Bloggers~
Vicki Veike!
(that's her stage name)

This is what we know
.

First of all, She likes Elvis, I think, because that's his car in the background. And that pose is all hers as far as I know. I've never seen V Becks doing that pose, but we might now, wouldn't be surprised. I'd like to do that pose, but I will have to practice in front of the mirror first, see if I can pull it off. Her Dad has his own famous pose, so we know where she gets her skeeels.
What else do we know? She is cool under pressure. Did you see her on her wedding day? Wow, what composure. This girl is confident. Let's all be like that, okay?(Especially Me, please, hello, hot mess, minus hot.) It really looks easy. She is highly compassionate without being overly emotional. Hard to do, makes it look easy. V Veike~ You keep bloggin' girl! You have a lot to say and we like the way you say it~ So, Here's to you~ You've got it all Doll, you're the whole package! I'm tellin ya! This gerl can get er' dun! That's why she's todays feature blogger. Congratulations! blue, blue,blue suede shoes , blue,blue,blue, suede shoes, baby. Well you can do anything but sty off of her blue suede shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




5 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Oh, I'm sorry Tor, Was that an Elvis pose? sorry, didn't recognize it at first.
    Tori said...
    it was an attempt at an elvis pose. haha. thanks for all the kind words.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    VIEKE I mean. I before E especially after V.
    logann elizabeth said...
    aaaahaha kelly i love it. that picture captures all the wonderful elements of vikky vieke
    logann elizabeth said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home