KiKi~

This picture kinda says it all doesn't it?
Pretty Big Smile
Scurrying About
Bringing Someone a Cocktail
Is the other drink for her?
I think so.
cute little green sweater
nails are done
hair and make up,check.
looking dressed up even though she has jeans on? priceless.

Always smiling, always doing for others, lookin' cute taboot'! That's the KiKi we all know and love. She can cook, she can sew and she always puts her family first. It's like that Virtuous Woman description in the bible, Have I already posted that? Hard tellin. well, I will post it again and I will dedicate it to our Lovely little KiKi with the big smile and the servants heart. Just ask Conner... What's so special about KiKi anyway? Everything. Awww shucks.
Snaps for CCR
Peace, Love and Sisterhood!

S.T.

2 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    I know that it's not hard to do but this post brought my mom to tears pretty face. But I think that is true with most post or anything in life, she is a little on the emotional side. Which is just another reason why we love her so! From living with her for the past 18 years, I would have to say you did a stellar job describing our blonde (not natural) bombshell. Great post Kelly!

    love you mom and all you girls
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    She was born blonde.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home