Eggnog

So I bought some eggnog to kick off the season. And it will probably last me all season too! For some reason, I can only drink it in small amounts, but that makes it last longer I guess. It is simply delicious. My finals are kicking off tomorrow, which is good, so I can get them done and out of the way.

I am getting a little concerned because I have yet to start my christmas shopping. I love christmas shopping, I think it is the atmosphere, but I still feel like I need to improve my gift-giving skills. Some people are just impossible to shop for (mostly men). Reminds me of the good old days, going on shopping on Black Friday and getting a matching outfit with logann!

I am eagerly anticipating seeing everyone's brightly smiley faces! miss you!

1 Comment:

  1. Boo said...
    Good luck on your final Miss Matilda, you'll do great!! Can't wait until Thursday!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home