AI: 8


So, I can assume that Tiff and Hick are watching American Idol this season, is anyone else? What do we think about the top 36?

So far I am totally in love with Danny Gokey (left). He is the Church Worship leader guy who came with his best friend. He also lost his wife just a few months before the show. He might not have the total look down yet, but he is soooo passionate. You can feel his emotion in his voice. And he has a beautiful voice. I also like the Stage Theater guy, just because, hello, how can I not love a big Broadway voice, plus he also already has the look going for him. The duelling piano player guy is pretty good too. And can we just talk about the blind guy? I bet he will go far because he has the sympathy vote and has humility like Elliot Yasmin did.

I don't really have that much to say about the girls. Lil Rounds is really amazing, but I feel like she is just like Fantasia. All I can think about when I think about the girls is that crazy Tatiana chick. Could she be any more annoying? She drives me nuts, and I was desperately hoping she would not be in the top 36. I mean her audition outfit alone was incredibly ugly. Plus she def vamps up the latina in her and is overly dramatic! ugh! Did you see that there is a Stevie on the show, she was also named after stevie nicks and is the same age as our stevie, yet not as cool. Let's just hope that the girls start to shine, because so far they are pretty dull.

What do you guys think?

6 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I don't have anyone in mind yet. The show would be unbearable without Simon though. And last night Paula had the nerve to jone on that girls outfit, saying it was off putting. muuuaaahhhh! Pot meet kettle. Hello? Paula is not the one to be calling the fashion shots. And i was sad that pretty tall blond country girl went home. The one that was married and her husband got pitched too? whassup w/ that? Oh well, I also liked that black guy with the pierced lip. ANd that cute little Mom with the long dark hair. But Simon told her she wouldn't have won anyway. I love his devilish grin and his accent. Did you see the pictures of him on PopSugar from the 80's? hahaahaha. And what about that goofy guy that made it through? The mean/funny one? I dunno. Glad this part is over though, too much drama.
    Tori said...
    yes, paula has very little sense of fashion! And i love simon! haha! He really is always right. Yes I did see the 80s pic of him and I was going to post it! I am so glad you look at popsugar it is like an hourly staple for me! You mean the weird guy who had the alter-ego of Norman Gentle. haha that was kinda creepster.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Yes, thank you for remembering his name for me. Nice attention to details there rain man.
    Unknown said...
    eek tateanna whatever her name is makes me crazy. she needs to leave! i did not liek the tall blond country girl, i was glad Kristan stayed she has potential. Norman makes me giggle. i like him. but the broadway boy with the black hair and boots? i liek his voice, but not his look he trys to hard in my opinoin. and i am pretending the girl who stole my name dosent exist! and i am older than her, because i say so.
    logann elizabeth said...
    I like the oil dude. Michael Sarver. He is just a handsome dad with a good voice. He has a little bit of Josh Turner to him and I love it.
    Boo said...
    Does anyone think the tall country girl that got kicked off looks like rachel mcadams...and I hate that tatianna too! I agree, simon is usually right.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home