Cruisedeets


Kelly requested some cruise deets and I am happy to give them. Last night I went on and set up my Fun Pass account -- which really means it wont be any fun when i see the bill for a margarita but what can i say! We leave on Sat. Mar. 8th from Ft. Lauderdale. Then we go straight to key west. Now, I have done Key west before so I will be perfectly happy sitting on a beach somewhere. I also wouldn't mind doing the Pub Crawl excursion but I think only the beer is free and I do not care for beer at all (ugh). Also, the little nerd in me would definitely would hit up the Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum! haha I mean, I can totally imaging seeing Mick immortalized there one day.

After Key West we spend a day at sea, and I imagine I will wake up to a beautiful day and maybe do a yoga class (I mean it's included in the price so I think I may as well!). Then I will eat a beautiful brunch and lounge by the pool-- maybe the upper deck (aka topless!). haha no way jose!

From there I will cruise to Grand Caymen which I imagine to be breathtaking. Most of the excursions include snorkeling so we will see what happens there.

The next day we hit up Jamaica, which looks like it has the best excursions. So far, I want to do the Bamboo beach club, where they play raggae music and you lounge and drink fruity-tooty cocktails and eat delicious delicacies. You can also pair this with a hike up to Dunn's River Falls which I think sounds gorgy. I also wouldn't mind doing a little Beach Horseback riding, but I feel like that is a romantic thing and maybe I should wait for Jake to do that with me. Kinda reminds me of a like a Ralph Lauren Polo commercial & i would have to pick the perfect wispy outfit so I can look like a damsel in distress with long flowing hair (I would go with my natural wave-- for a Gisele Bunchen undone look). You can also do a bobsled ride through the jungle which looks pretty sweet! And last but not least, I really want to do the River Tubing Safari! You just get in a tube and float down the river at your leisure and then I think they wine & dine you afterward. So many choices to make!! Ahh!

That is followed by another day at sea, again I plan on lounging, maybe a massage? Then we return to good ole' Fort Lauderdale on Saturday, just in time to drive home before classes begin on Monday!

I lead such a rough life. I am going with my Belmont Nursing Girls- Stephanie, Jacie and Mary Connell. We are going to leave saturday night (becuase three of us have a 12 hours clinical that day-ugh) and drive through the night! Which will be fun & hopefully we can plan shifts so we can get a little sleep. We are all making snacks and goodies for the cruise. of course, I am going to make chex mix & maybe some pb&j's for actual sustenance. We are going to split the gas four ways so hopefully it won't cost too much. btw, does anyone know where I can find a money tree?

5 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Ahhhh, thanks Tori, that was perfect. Especially the dream sequence with the flowy hair and dress.
    Tori said...
    i know right!!
    Tori said...
    oh and of course it would be in black and white! i kinda of imagine and old peasant dress too. Like drew barrymore in Ever after
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    You're married to it. Sorry Jake.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I mean your husband is your money tree honey. Even Silly Tally knows that. I commented on the wrong post. I'm getting dizzy.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home