Stevie's 25

1. I can't find jeans. (the perfect jeans)
2. I can't make myself apply myself.
3. I'm a pessimistic optimist.
4. I like good food.
5. I don't put up with things.
6. I don't like working in groups with stupid people.
7. I wish I was more put together.
8. I wish I could deal with people.
9. I like legos
10. I like books.(love)
11. I hate sharks.
12. When someone describes something I imagine it in great detail.
13. I can't get an animal because it will die.
14. The Mona Lisa was dissapointing.
15. I wish I could sew better.
16. I don't like Kristen Stewart.
17. I don't think Harry Potter is evil.
18. I think girls are better than boys.
19. I really want a smart car.
20. I really like big old houses with white picket fences and peeling paint.
21. I like round windows with pretty glass.
22. I'm afraid of the dark.
23. Doctor's are weird.
24. It makes me mad that everyone is reading Twilight without my permission. A lot. And they won't read the Host!
25. Cars make me sleepy.

3 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    be patient about the jeans young padowan learner.
    Tori said...
    bring your money to nashville, i've been spotting some hot hot jeans, but super pricey...
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    what's padowan?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home