omg can ijust say I love the blogging today! First off all, i wish you haemmerle's were coming down to nashville so i could hit up some karaoke! You guys looked like you were rocking it out there. I need mikey to come and pick at his guitar for me so I don't have to make a fool of myself in public!

I am totally loving the 60lb rice krispy treat, i think my mouth is watering.

And i cannot believe all this hoopla about creamy ramen noodles! I mean we are such a fanatic ramen noodles family and this whole new ramen world has been just discovered! I mean, how could we go all these years without it. we should all try it this weekend. i am going to check kiki's pantry on saturday.

I had an awesome lunch with Kiki and gordon today at DanMcGuiness Irish Pub. It was truly delicious and even better to catch up! We took a quick stroll in the little shops down there (have you been in any of them Lo-- soo cute). It was rainy on the way in and I got totally soaked but I did not let it put a damper on my day, because i had my super cute, hippie hat on. Plus, I got the great news that Stevie will be coming down to visit me for my birthday! I couldn't be happier, unless of course all of my family could be there. ah... i am getting so old. old old old. soon i will have old potatoe pickin' hands like kelly. except mine will be butt-wiping hands, because i do more of that than potatoe pickin' sad to say- and sorry for the grossness! eek!

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    You're so cute.
    Boo said...
    Can't wait to see your cute hippie hat. By the way, those are very expensive butt-wiping hands. Do you know that Belmont has charged me an additional $185 for a graduation fee??? After all the time and money invested with them and now we have to pay $185 to get you graduated...it doesn't seem quite right. Your better get one of those cute white origami nurse hats out of the deal, goodbye cute hippie hat! Can't wait to celebrate with you, see you tomorrow!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home