Now I will share about my weekend! It started out with work on Friday from 10-8, but I got to leave at 6 which was nice! Then things started to spiral out of control. Because I had some time before Mick and Dad arrived I decided to swing by the tanning bed. I get in my bed and the silly timer is not working (luckily I had not stripped yet), so I walk back out and wait for the girl to try and figure it out, but she had no idea what was going on. Anyway, I felt bad for her, all flustered and running about, and after about 10 minutes I decided to leave. I proceed to the Home Depot gas station to quickly vacuum out my car. DISASTER! I pull up and after scrounging for quarters I come up with the fare only to realize that the end piece is broken off! This is a very important piece because it keeps the vacuum from creating a complete suction! This little piece is so important I found out because I spent half the time trying to pry the vaccum off the car! UGGGH! Then, the dang thing didn't even reach to the other side but my time was running out so I didn't have time to turn the car around so my car only ended up about 25% cleaned. O well!

It got better from there because mick and dad came from a visit with mocha and Taylor's cake, which I definitely needed. We chatted around the kitchen and chowed on cake while mocha tried to eat maverick. It was quite a delight. After Jake showed off his surround sound system and record player they headed to their hotel for the night, while mocha stayed for a sleepover (probably much to her dismay). We got up in the morning and the boys came back over and we had scrambled eggs, canadian bacon (trying to be healthy) and cinnamon rolls (for mick-but i ate two) and OJ! It was delish esp with the jack daniels coffee, although mine is mostly caramel vanilla creamer. It was a dreary day, Dad helped me and Jake look around online for some houses since we are busting at the seams in our little townhouse. Then we drove around scenic smyrna checking out some houses and then Jake took us all to the airport that he works at. Dad was totally loving all the planes and whatnot and Jake loved talking about all the planes but I was bored in about 10 minutes, but luckily it was only about an hour long excursion, so I didn't have to start complaining outloud. We went to late lunch at the Rosepepper Cantina and came back to the house. We watched movies, played Wii and chatted. It was very fun, especially playing wii, Dad even beat me in bowling. Then we had to say our goodbyes!

Sunday morning I had clinical in the NICU and I got to see some very sick, but very cute babes, who were also very tiny. Unfortunately I had to come home and study for the test I had today, but I think it went pretty well! Jake and I went to the grocery and I am avoiding doing homework before we go and do our taxes (ewww!).

Oh! I forgot the most important part. Today after the test the girls and I went to Panera where I ate a whole wheat bagel with lowfat cream cheese and the MOST delicious caramel latte! YUMMY. We booked our cruise excursions and planned who is bringing what so I am super stoked!!

Although I have some bad news, my blogging may be cut back a little, but not because I want to cut back, but because I am dreadfully busy in the upcoming month. Except for the cruise, starting yesterday I will not have a day off from school or work until March 29th! Ahh, I am def not looking forward to it. And unfortunately most of those days are going to be 12-16 hour days! eek! So I am definitely going to have to enjoy my cruise time because I literally have school or work everyday (including the weekends!!!!) until nearly April. So I just have to get through this month and then I should have mostly everything out of the way except for graduation! I don't want to be a debbie downer, but I just wanted to be able to account for my absence! love you all!

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Awesome post! Loved the all the little deets you added. I'm excited about this house hunting info. That is sweeeet.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home