anticipation

I am just soo excited about this weekend! I am coming home!! This weekend is one of my favorite weekends out of the whole entire year, Steeplechase!! Girls dress up in fabulous sundresses and a tailgate all day.  I am also pretty excited because when i go home this weekend i am doing a photo shoot with my mama for the photo final.  I am going to do close ups of all the physical feature I got from her. Smile, nose, eyes, etc.  I am also excited because I am doing a photo shoot with helen and her little brother paul for mothers day.  However, with all this excitement it is making Romance Revolution go by pretttty slow right now.  I hope my mom doesnt see that I am blogging rather then listening.  But my teacher is just so slow that no matter how many task i may be doing it is easy to keep up with him.  The only thing getting me through this class is the fact that I have three TV shows on tonight: Gossip Girl, One tree Hill, and The Hills.  After that I always go to bed because I have an 8 am class then weights at 11.  After that I plan on laying out by the pool for the rest of the day! Today is extra wonderful because the sub shop has my favorite special today, Buffalo chicken sandwich!! I always get it with melted swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, and black olives.  I haven't gotten one yet but that it where i am headed right after class.  That way I can eat my yummy sammy and watch my shows.   While I am on my positive roll, soccer is officially over for this season! We still have weights on Tuesdays and Thursday but no more soccer practices.  Which gives me 2 more hours back everyday and means more time to blog!!  Also, I want to hear everyones summer plans!! Helen and I discussed our summer plans today and when we are going to come visit all you pretty ladies.  I dont want to come when anyone will be gone because who knows when Ill get a chance to come again.  

On a scary note my roommates boyfriend had his house broken into last night! He had his laptop, camera, and ipod (well basically all his tech stuff) stolen!! I like him because he reminds me of Kevin C.  Not personality but the family life he came from.  His mother died in a car accident when he was eleven leaving him, his little brother who is autistic, older sister, and father.  After his mothers death his dad became an alcoholic and has been basically absent in his life ever since.  He has 2 jobs in order to pay for all this supplies, rent, and personals.  SO, that breaks my heart to here this happen to such a great guy and i hope his house insurance will pay for all that he has lost.  

Class is out!! I have some new pics ill post when i get back to the room!

xoxo
lo


1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Gyaaaalll! Logann! What an awesome post! esp. the sammy deets. niiiice. Super awesome post.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home