Pigs in a Blanket

I also forgot to mention that for a perfect little Sunday afternoon lunch I made pigs n a blanket! Sooo yummy, I don't know why but sometimes I just cannot resist making these little suckers. It totes brings me back to 104 chaucer circle. I feel like I need a plastic plate when I eat them though, like the ones we had back in the day and with kool-aid and macaroni and cheese. perfect summer meal as a kid. oh, and that little plastic picnic table. haha. Jake always rolls his eyes when I make them and when I presented him with his lunch yesterday, which also included pretzels and two oreos and he just laughed!! Anyway, I still have two more so that will probably be my lunch today! Mom, I want to hear all about scottsdale!

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    now I want some too.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home