Robin Wright Penn


Okay, this is the last one. Ive never said it out loud before but I really love her. She is Forest's Jenny and I love her for that. I secretly hope that she could marry Tom Hanks, sorry Rita, I know it's wrong. I think I need to go watch Forest Gump right now. Does Forest have two R's? Anyway, I love Forest and Jenny. And I love Lt. Dan too. And Bubba. And most certainly I love my darling Sally Field. And I love the house they live in. And when Forest carry's all those soldiers to safety. It's Mike's fave movie and I've watched it with him so many times I now love it too. Or how bout when she comes running toward him at the Washington Monument? How bout it? Forest! Jenny? AHHHH!

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    i just adore it too! and yes forrest is two r's!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home