Teavana

Oh Boy! I came to work and Kelly J was having a tea ceremony of sorts in the kitchen, so I thought I should check it out! And boy am I glad I did! What a delightful treat! The world is a wonderful place with all of it's many fruits and spices and aromas. She went to a store called teavana.

http://www.teavana.com/

She has a cool little teapot that when you sit it on top of your cup the tea pours out of the bottom leaving the loose tea in the pot! And the tea is deluxe. I am having the Caribbean blend. And I think I will be enjoying a lovely Thai lunch with Holly today as well. How did I get so lucky? My clothes are comfy today too. cotton. I love it. I love the word cotton. isn't it a cute word?

Well, Sam & Ramie are coming to town tonight for the weekend and we are having a house warming party at Nancy's saturday night. Ohhh, Maybe I could get her the fancy tea? SHe would love it and Casy would too! And we could have a tea ceremony and I could have this yummy tea again.

That's auspicious serendipity.
sweet.

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    there is a teavana store in green hills. ih ave always wanted to like tea, but i just don't for some reason

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home