1. What is under my bed: Tori i love the venting about whats under your bed.  Good thing we never lived together because I sound a little like Jake.  However, I go through periods where I clean it out and get rid of everythinggg. Since i am in a small college dorm under my bed is jam packed! I keep all my clothes, purses, shoes, sleeping bags, etc. under there.  I did nicely organize it all yesterday and it looks great. 

2. If toys could talk: I would go buy a disney princess doll and have it on the shoulders all day long.  I would probably choose Bell. She has always been my favorite.  She would tell me about the books she reads, how to make better decisions, and sing! Bell would be my angel.
3. I'd like to see: He's just not that into you!! Comes out Feb. 6 and has suchh a fabulous cast!! Jen Aniston looks BEAUTIFULL like always.  Can not wait!
4. If i could be someone else, I would be Eva Mendes. She is beautiful, she has this glow to her.  She has great healthy curves and a true smile.  I just love her
5. Most fun I've had recently: Gabby and I on occasion go to the park to have lunch and it really is just so fun.  Its about 70ish here and a perfect breeze.  We sit in Forsyth Park and people watch.  There are so many interesting people in Savannah that it is never boring. 
6. Sacred possessions: The jewerly my parents have given to me means a lot.  I alway get complements from people about my ring or necklace and i just love them so.  The only time i take off my ring is for working out or painting. 
7. What do different colors mean to you: Well being in a color theory class has really opened my eyes and chanced my view on colors. Green and yellow are by far my favorite colors.  I like all shades of green.  Like a mossy green reminds me of my mom.  She always gets that green for her make up and makes her eyes pop even more then they already do. Yellow is just such a happy color. You immediately think of like the wal-mart smiley face.  

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    Lo! I couldn't agree more with everything you have said! I understand that part about having to stuff tons of stuff under your bed in college. Remember I had mine raised up just so I could fit tons of stuff under there. I think I have extra drawers too! The colors class sounds interesting! And I love that you chose belle! I would probably have to choose ariel, but belle would probably be better company!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Okay Logann, J.Aniston always reminds me of YOU.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home