Have I told everyone about my bread machine? Well, I got a fabulous bread machine for christmas and I absolutely love it. So far I have made a French Baguette (yumm-o), lemon poppy seed bread (also great) and a delicious banana bread loaf. It is truly fantastic and fun! All you have to do is throw in all of the ingredients and soon your house will be smelling like heaven and you will have fresh warm, bread to much on! I have so many recipes I can hardly wait to make them all! Jake & I are torn over what to try next-- breadsticks? breadsticks with cheese? sugard donuts? Rosemary and olive bread?-- I mean this thing doesn't stop at loaves of bread alone! I think I will be making bread until I die! I can't wait to share some with you guys!

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Oh my, homemade bread sounds so good. But, please tell me why you need a machine?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home