ok! So i watched some of that patrick swayze interview on youtube and DANG BARBARA!! she was getting down to the point!! sheez! I mean, she asked the misses if she had thought about facing life without him! hello! talk about tough topic! so sad, poor patty, I am posting a video of when I fell in love with him!! so darn cuuute! i love it when he jumps off the stage and beckons her to come forth! hhhaaawwwwt! ohh yes! and look at emily gilmore!! she is sooo beautiful in this movie!




what ever happened to jennifer grey. i seriously htink things went downhill for her when she got her nose fixed. I mean, a trademark is a trademark!

ooooh! Lets discuss what everyone's trademark is!!

I asked jake what mine was and he said, "saying like"

what a crappy trademark! i am disappointed in myself

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Ohhh, you said beckons! haha, beckons. You said another funny word earlier in another post, but I can't recall right now, I will find it and bring it back up. That could possibly be your trademark, your vast vocab. Or the fact that someone with your vocab uses like all the time. Actually, I did not notice that you say like much anyway. Uhm, can I say your hair is your trademark? Is that any better? But, deeper than that I think your trademark is still your leadership qualities when it comes to things like how to enjoy your free time to the max. Ever since you were little you were organizing an event. Like a game or something to do. And you still do it. You used to keep Mick and Stevie so busy~ heartstrings!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Oh, the other word you used was lament. Sorry, probably doesn't make any snse to anyone, but I just like the way you talk/write. Not everyone uses words like bekon and lament so casually. I like it! Conner uses some good ones too. Some better than others. perhaps.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home