No Country for Old Men

I watched this movie last night. Yikes! I've never seen so many people get shot, but, Tommy Lee Jones was in it, so I watched it. The ending was abrupt, which I sort of don't like in a movie. Josh Brolin was good. Too bloody though. My favorite part was the scene with Barry Corbin. He played Ellis, the fella in the wheelchair. Barry Corbin was in Lonesome Dove too. There are several more LD tie ins but I will spare you the details. When you see me next and you're curious I will tell you. hahaha! Too bad I'm serious. I am having one of those days when it's hard to type. I'm going to go do some work. Hopefully, I won't think of anything else clever to say until my work is done. Cleverness should not be squelched.

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    Yes! I actually kinda liked the movie. Despite how slow it was, I never lost interest and I thought that took a lot of talent! the story never felt rushed although it is totes creepy!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home