Songwriter

Conner wrote me a song lat night~ It goes something like this.

My Mom

My Mom is a prite gril.
She takes care of me very well.
She is the only one who knows me best.
She takes care of me win I need it.

And BeBe's,

BeBe

BeBe is majic.
BeBe is spshil in lots of ways.
She is good to me every day.
Bee always has the time to take care of me.

And...one called,

My Dad

Me and Him wint sleddin yester day, oh yeah.
We have loads of fun together.
He's the best Dad any boy can ask for.
He is funny in lots of difron ways.

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    jhahaHHASHA I am rolling with laughter. that conner sure is a pistol!
    Boo said...
    I don't quite know how but that little boy is going to make it big some day. He is one of a kind...and I mean that in a good one of a kind sort of way!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home