Boo, I have a better idea..come see me! I have shopping, yummy food, and a beach!! I took a 2 hour road trip to Jacksonville yesterday to help celebrate mini-Matt, Kennedy, turn 1.  She is so cute!! I got to hold her and help her walking around the living room with out even a hint of a tear.  Roman was dropping football facts like it was his job.  Matt seems to be happy as can be and Angela seems like she has loosened up.  Gabby and I are settling into the dorm right now tuning into are favorite night of television.  Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, and The City..FABULOUSSSSS!! Today the city of Savannah shut down for MLK day..it was unbelievable.  It took what is usually a 5 minute drive to a almost 40 minute drive.  I hope all of yall are doing well.  I am about to paint my nails.  Oh and I recently purchased a book about Edie Sedgwick and having become soooo interested in her.  She was the like first Paris Hilton but so awesome.  She was a little out of control but so beautiful. 

Wild, Beautiful, and Free. So sad she died to young.  Love you ladiesssss
xoxo
lo

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    yes she is awesome! sienna miller did a movie about her, factory girl, but i never saw it. and i am def down for a savvy road trip over anapolis!
    Tori said...
    And you are def right about the great tv night!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home