under my bed...

This may be a little interesting, but my bed is actually stuffed with loads of crapola under it, yet only one thing is mine. Jake is kind of a pack-rat and it drives me absolutely nuts! I am the type of person who cleans out the closets, drawers, shelves, etc at least every six months and send off half a dozen bags to Goodwill and another half a dozen to the dump. So this leads me to discuss all things that I try not to think about, otherwise I might go crazy and throw them out, that are looming under my bed.

First, the only thing that is mine that is under the bed is my Vera Bradley weekend duffle. I do believe it is acceptable to store luggage under your bed. So this doesn't drive me up the wall. There are also a few pieces of Jake's luggage under there that are acceptable as well.

Now on to the all the unacceptable garbage, most of it being useless weaponry (can you tell I need to vent). First off, I don't understand why boys buy this stuff, and why they need to keep it for decades and decades, just to have, yet will NEVER EVER use! Hello, Chinese throwing stars will never be needed. Nor will a set of steel Aces (like playing cards) that are blades on all four sides. Chinese fingertraps- USELESS. Sling-shots are tolerable, because you can at least semi-safely screw around with these things. And then there are knives upon knives.

I am sure there are many other weapons of possible mass destruction lurking under my bed, but I honestly it has been awhile since I have looked because honestly I cannot take the MADNESS! eeeek! I would rather have a friendly monster under my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home