happiness is......

This is Stephanie, Her trademark is the dimple in her chin. Stephanie has a beautiful way about her. She has pretty skin and hair and lovely hands. She is an avid book reader. And when they say still waters run deep, they were talking about this little cookie right here. She is calm, cool and collected. She loves photography and movies and fashion. She is unique and interesting. She is not like anyone I know. She has been through a lot of stuff and she just does not let anything bother her too much. She has a lot of integrity ans does not suffer fools lightly. If you ever need advice she is a good one to go to. SHe is straightforward and very practical. She loves music and food and she loves children and dogs. She does not waste her time on drama, never has. She is as patient as a person can be. She's mature beyond her years, she's smart, she's cool and I thank God for sending this beautiful angel my way, every day. She's done a fine job raising me, I know I'm lucky.

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    brag,much.
    yes.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Oh, may I say one more thing please....thank you, Stephanie has a knack for reading people. She can detect b.s. without even trying. This is something I have worked very hard on over the years and am just now sometimes able to tell if someone is not being truthful or sincere. She has been able to do this since she was 5, so, there you go. I am glad she has this skill and she has helped me many times by telling me people's true motives and then walks away, leaving me standing there, going, oh, really? Are you sure? Yeah, she's sure.
    Tori said...
    I cannot agree more with everything you have said! she is fabbity fab fab!! tres love her!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home