Hi ladies! Macy's and I have been one for the past 10 days! Gordon gets back from Annapolis tomorrow. I think he has enjoyed his time with the midshipmen. The dogs and I are bonding but I am not getting a whole lot done around here.

Tor, you are right, nothing better then the smell of bread baking unless of course its the smell of bacon frying. I love my bread machine but I dont wear the product well.

Logann drove down to Jacksonville this weekend to see the Loux family and celebrate Kenedy's Birthday bash. Sounds like Roman and Ty could have one serious football conversation, maybe they need to do their own draft next season!!!!

Stay warm and safe ladies, miss you all!
Love
Cathy

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Hi Kiks, what department do you work in? All of them? What's it like? How many hours are you working? Do you like it? I think you's be good at selling cosmetics, myself, or Men's clothing, or lingere. But, maybe yu sell China, you'd be really good at that.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home