OMG!

I am the Chairman of the Committee of Missions and Outreach for my church. I have to screen people that call the church looking for financial aid to make sure they are not grifters or charlatans. HAHAHAHA! This is funny for at least TWO big reasons.
#1) I am NEVER the chairman, neeeeveeerr.
#2) I can't say no.
So, I am expanding my boundaries... wish me luck.
(The Pastors wife and another woman sort of gently persuaded me that I am the one for the job.) Does anyone have any ideas about this? Does anyone know anyone who has ever done this? I will need help. I'm so confused, how did this happen?Oh yeah, I can't say no. That's how.
Oh wait, funny thing #3 is, I can barely balance a checkbook.
The Lord works in mysterious ways... right?
Love,
Chairman of the Committee,
Silly Tally

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    just remember that god never gives us more than we can handle, although at times it may feel that way!! good luck!! you will be great!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home