GG roundup!


So I am so totes stoked that award season has officially kicked off last night with the golden globes! Fab!!! I just adore awards season! I can thank my mother for that because I can always remember getting to stay up late to watch the Oscars! I just love seeing the beauty of hollywood glamour and seeing all the stars. The dresses were sooo beautiful last night, lots of creams, nudes and golds. Of course all the gents looked truly dapper in their cute little suits and hello! Johnny Depp & Leo alert! Did anyone see Drew Barrymore? I cannot decide if I liked the look or not. Her hair was like mongo huge, but the dress was pretty. I am so proud of kate winslet! she looked gorgy and she is just so honestly natural. And I cannot say enough about Tina Fey! She is soooo funny. She is truly admirable, her career has been like no other woman's she is just a woman on top and in control, but not in a way that "bitchy" way! She says true to herself! I mean she is a mom, a writer, director, producer, actress and so much more! A Meryl looked absolutely fab! Sometimes her style is a little hit or miss, but last night was right on!

Kelly- Best Actress in a Drama included: Kate, Angelina, Meryl, Anne Hathaway, & Krisitin Scott Thomas.
I absolutely cannot wait to see Revolutionary Road. And did anyone see Changeling, with Angelina? I wanted to see it, but never got the chance. Oh, and I really want to see Happy- Go- Lucky which won best actress for Comedy/Musical. You should watch the trailer! Oh, and can I say I am so happy that Heath Ledger one! What an actor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home