Bride Wars


So Kiki, Ann and I caught Bride Wars on Friday afternoon and it was extremely enjoyable! Most of the movie is pretty much the same as what you get from the trailer, until the end. It is was funny and sweet and definitely the perfect chick flick for a Friday afternoon. I just adore Kate Hudson. The movie is a little predictable, but most movies are these days. It somewhat reminded me of me & my bestie kaily, just because I am blonde and she is a brunette! haha! The costuming was of course fabulous! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Jake is going to the gun show today with Travis, while Brittany (travis' wife) and I are going to go to the park with the dogs. We will definitely have to bundle up though, it is only about 20 degrees here today, which is warmer than it has been. We will probably settle in and watch a movie tonite with them. I am making baked ziti!

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    You're prettier than Kate by faaaar.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Steph saw it and liked it. She was mad that they *SPOILER* Didn't show her wedding though. (At the end) That's what she said, "It's a movie about weddings and they don't show you the wedding!"

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home