What do you want to talk about?

What's on your mind? How are you feeling? What are you doing today? I'm at work, they are laying carpet and painting and it smells like a glue gun. Before it smelled like a woodburning kit. Hic, do you still have yours? Didn't you have one? Did I dream that? smellavision. If you do still have it and you are coming to the cabin this weekend. bring it and keep that thing plugged in and when you cut the cheese you could burn some wood so I could be spared the properties of it. Well, I'd like to tell everyone to have a great day! Have a Great Day! I'm glad because it's friday and my outfit is perfectly comfortable. I've succesfully obscounded with Stephanies old fleece lined boots, not the chocolate colored ones. I also have her old belt on that I bought her and was too big that I love. And I have a scarf of hers on that I particularly like, and I have on Mike's cream colored soft buttondown shirt that I bought him. Everything else is mine. The sun is shining and it's lovely to see. My hands are dry though. The afternoon sun when it's on my hands really shows my age. (read:Maggie May)Actually it shows the age of someone who is 100 or so. But, they're good hands. I look like I've been picking potatoes. Does one pick potatoes? Or gather them? I dunno. I do have a dream vacation and I think it's one of those sanctuary/spas in the desert(read:Arizona) where you drink guava juice (?) I dunno what that is actually, maybe cactus juice. And you just sort of chill out and hike and ponder and there's massages and meditation and yoga and I would hope, a ridiculously comfy bed. But what would Mike do? He would like the hiking part. anyway. How I went from potatoes to a spa in the desert I do not know. Oh, my old potato hands made me think of being a peaseant and then I didn't really want to think about being a peasant so I thought about being a princess on a white chaise lounge drinking a California Chardonnay and giggling and looking down at my beautiful old potato hands. So, anyway, what else??? Lets have a writing contest or something. We could each write about one chapter in our lives, I know, the year that changed my life could be the title. They just did a piece on that in GMA I think. Want to? Or on NPR they write essays and they start out I believe....Which idea do you like better? Either? Neither? Have a better one? I thinkit sounds like fun and would give the Blog some direction, really, I'm the only one coloring outside the lines here, but, anyway, let me know if you want to. I want you to. Tori, you pick the topic for everyone maybe. Let me know, I can't wait.....I can't wait......

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    i like all topics! but i do not now how to pound into people's heads that the blog should be checked daily and multiple times daily! i think i am on like my 5 or 6th check today! Although sadly, i haven't had to time to write anything yet. I will tonite. and it took my 2 checks to get all the way through your post. work gets in the way of accomplishing these very important things in life. because we are such frequent bloggers what does that say about us? does it make us awesome or lame? i would like to think awesome. i mean, work is lame, and blogging is better! so the majority of work should be spent blogging which is what i do, but usually in my case it is class, not work. I am glad I made the decision to be a nurse, bc no way jose could i work 5 days a week 50 weeks a year! I can work 3 days a week and be done done done! yay!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home