I just received a lovely phone call form Hunter Lane thanking me for his birthday card...his Momma must have raised him right!! It was so good to hear his voice. I think I'd like to take a road trip to visit him in April or May, any one want to come? I have not been to the DC area since I was 13 and pushing Tiff in a stroller.
I spent a great weekend at the cabin with Hirsch and 4 other couples from his office. Temperatures warmed up almost 50 degrees from-18 to 30. Lots of good food, gun shooting, and four wheel ridin' in the dark. One of the guys said he was sure it must be illegal to have that much fun! Isn't that cute! We even got to see Will, Ann, and Drake for the day on Sunday. They stayed overnight because they have today off for MLK Day.
Mick (and Sydney)gets home from 3 days skiing in Michigan today - I will be doing a hicky check??
Loved hearing from Ty Ty
Tori when I come for a visit will you bake me some bread?
Does anyone else hate Christy for being on a cruse...I sure do!!
Love you all

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    yes! i will be more than happy to bake you some bread. Jake made some beer bread last night and it jsut wasn't as good as your recipe, it didn't have a strong enough beer taste!! It was good though other than that! Sounds like a great weekend!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home