Yoga!



I am in love with yoga! I have been doing it all month and it is great! So, I've done yoga before, but just randomly, not enough time to see the effects (let's just say I am a little impatient!), but after three weeks of yoga (mostly everyday) I can already feel my posture improving! And that has been my biggest concern! I mean no one wants to flop down on a toilet and have their forehead hit their knees because of poor posture and believe me, i was almost to that point! Now, I sit on the pot and VOILA! I can see my shining face in the mirror! And it is so relaxing which is really great after working those long 12 hour shifts. Now I am not sure if my muscles are actually lengthening yet, but I do feel a slight bit more flexible! And if I turn out long, lean and sinuous I won't be ashamed! I get these dvds on netflix that are great, and it allows me to switch up my routine and I love seeing Denise Austin's eyes practically shoot out of her head because of her yoga excitement!

Classes are mostly in full-swing which is stressful (thanks yoga!) But I just try not to think about it all at once, for fear of spontaeously combusting! So, as per usual, I will go at it week by week (maybe not the best idea-but that is how I have always gotten by!). I just have no room for stress in my life. I am a little busy bee! I have been working a lot at the hospital squeezing in hours anywhere I can trying to score some bucks for my cruise-ola! I am so excited! I think I have about 45 days until I set sail, which is fabulous! So I just need to make like 1o bucks a day until then and I should be good!

I need cruising advice. Like how much is a marg (arita) going to set me back? 4bucks? 5 bucks? 10 bucks? And what about bringing alcohol on, good idea or bad? And excursions, do you book with cruise or try and find something a little more exciting at a lower price? ahH! I need you seasoned traveler's advice! Until then, I shall be swamped with school and trying to watch all my shows!

3 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Cool Picture! Namaste.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Wear Sunscreen
    Tori said...
    hahaha. both comments are great.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home