Movie Reviews


So this weekend Jakey and I sat down and watched What Happens if Vegas with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher. I figured it would be your basic rom-com (which it was) but it was pretty hilarious as well. I did lol a good time or two. And of course, it is hard for me to resist little miss camy as she is so cute and adorable. I want my hair styled like hers. Anyway, it is totally cute and pretty funny and I would recommend it.

The second movie we watched was Horton Hears a Who. Now, I did see this movie in theaters about a year ago with Kaily and we were absolutely filled with laughter. Jim Carey + Steve Carell = comedy genius! Kelly, I would def suggest you watch this with con-man and Tiff or hick with all those little kiddies. I just cracked up again last night watching it. My favorite character is this little yellow fluff ball thing (see pic)- i don't even know what she is- but it is hilarious because she is sooo weird! She just has these random little parts in the movie that make me laugh and kind of remind me of mick or conner. Her funniest line is, "In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies". So it is all around great family fun -- or adult fun if you are me! has anyone else seen it?

2 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Kayla, Conner and I went and saw it at the movies forever ago. I could watch it again for, sure. I thought Carol Burnett was great. She was the bossy lady with all the rules.
    Tori said...
    the purple kangaroo!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home