Black Sunday has come and passed and I start a new year. Like our dear old Dad I prefer to look forward to the wonders of the future and not spend time reflecting on the past. My hopes for 09 continue to be simple and remain the same, good health and happiness for all my loved ones. I have spent most of the morning cleaning out the kitchen when on the phone (my attempt at multitasking) when not on the phone I have been glued to the Internet looking for other ways to make a buck in this ever changing economy. My Xmas present, a new washing machine, has not stopped. I may wear it out before the warranty expires. Cold, wet and gloomy here but I refuse to let it dampen my spirits and efforts to make this a great year!

Love to all,
Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home