dream job

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! My fav gossip blog is HIRING! www.evilbeetgossip.com
Can you imagine anything more funner? Can you see me, or yourself, with coffee and a bagel and a pencil in your hair sitting in front of the computer pouring over pictures and deciding which thing to write about, all while getting PAID? You have to send samples of your writing so I may post some celeb shots and gab about them to see if I can write on demand. I have until Monday to apply. Can you say....CRAZY TOWN U.S.A!? Oh to the my to the gosh. long shot, I know, but geez....take a chance, take a chance, take a chakaachancechance, take a chance on me.


Weekend availability
- Comprehensive knowledge of and love for celebrity gossip
- Strong, well-developed, unique writing voice
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- computer know-how (you don’t have to be a genius, but you need to know your way around a computer and be able to use some basic image editing software)
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must either have a mailing address in the U.S. or able to accept payment via PayPal

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    sign me up baby!! i can see it now!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home