I have been entering everyday to win the HGTV Dream Home in Sonoma, California. It is absolutely beautiful! I think for some weird reason my parents instilled in me not to enter sweepstakes or contests or whatever so I never have. I mean we were never aloud to throw our name in the bucket to win a car at the mall or whatever, mother/father, correct me if i am wrong? For some reason I just have this feeling it is one of those things I was brought up not to do! But I did learn a trick from my aunt hick, that you should always crumple your slip so it stands out from all the other flat pieces of paper before throwing it in the lottery or whatever! haha! So, now that I am a fully grown adult, I have the pleasure of entering any contest that I please, although Iam always leary. But I threw aside those childhood experiences and I am hoping that maybe, just maybe, i will the hgtv dream home haha-- even though probably millions are also trying to win it. We will see, keep your fingers crossed!

ps- go to hgtv.com to see all the pics and get a tour. btw, did i mention that i am obsessed with hgtv? i could watch it 24/7 and i practically do! Maybe I should have been an interior designer?

3 Comments:

  1. hick said...
    GOOD GIRLIE, TOR...AUNT HICK HAS BEEN KNOWN TO WIN A FEW RAFFLES GOOD LUCK
    Tori said...
    I know! you are my sweepstakes inspiratioN!
    Boo said...
    I forbid you from spending your quarters in those dumb machines at the grocery store...I'm not sure about entering contests. I do vaguely remember some stranger calling about some info one of my children entered at a mall or a show - there may have been a family "discussion" on this policy. Good luck, looks like a great place for in-law quarters??

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home