I am catching up on the american idol eps this season (there have only been 3, but two were two hours long!). I was just curious if anyone was watching! So far I totes feel like the girls are looking GOOD this year. I can think of a few girls who really burned up the audition! The boys have just been kind of ho-hum. Although I was glad to see Jason Castro again! His brother tried out this year, but he obvy wasn't as cute as jason, with his dreads. I am just so inspired by dreads. I mean, especially when theya re as long as jason's, just think about how long all of that hair has been on his head! His dreads are probs halfway down his back! Plus, he his caucasion! that is quite a feat!

4 Comments:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Yeah, but I can't stop thinking how cute he would look without them. I've been watching somewhat. New girl is a little annoying at times. Like when she's trying to pick a fight with Simon, gimme a break. Tori do you ever watch Christina Applegates show? I don't know what it's called, but I think it's funny and Suki is in it. Is it written by the GG people? Do you even know what I'm talking about? She has amnesia? I think I may have amnesia, sorry for always making you fill on my blanks. But, you are on the Deans list, so, might as well take advantage of your capacity to retain information. I could look it up, but that takes time and i am trying to cut back on time spent blogging,surfing, etc.ABRUPT SUBJECT CHANGE ALERT... I want to learn Reiki, do you know what that is? I want to be a reiki master. My astrological chart points to the healing arts as my gift. Your chakras are like wheels and a reiki master can get your wheels spinning again, plus the name is cool. Reiki Master.
    Tori said...
    Samantha who! I have not watched it but it looks good! It is not written by Amy-Sherman Palladino, she has been MIA. Reiki masterness is awesome.
    Boo said...
    I have watched Samantha Who? I agree it is very cute!
    Boo said...
    and oh yes I have been watching Idol. I did miss most of last Wednesday, that must have been when the dread boys were on. I find Jason's eyes very calming?? And what about the edward scissorhands chopped up, studded shirt Kara was wearing on Tuesday, even your Dad made a comment-yuck!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home