Patrick swayze interview

This was an amazing interview. Barbara did a good job, I was proud of her. Patrick is an incredible person and his wife too. I'm so glad I watched it. Did anyone else see it? It was so honest and beautiful. I admire him. He is a strong, brave man. At the ended he quoted his line in Ghost when he says that when you die you take the love with you when you go. He is the perfect mix of strength, humor and sweetness. This was the very best Barbara Walters interview I have ever seen. Actually, it was some of the best t.v. I've seen in a while. It actually reminded me of when Alan Jackson sang the song he wrote after 9/11 on the CMA's. He just came out on stage with his guitar and st down and sang it as if he were in your living room. And you had the feeling you were seeing something really special and very real. That is how I felt last night watching Patrick talk about his illness and his life. In over 40 years of television watching, it's these two guys, Alan and Patrick that stand out to me as significant.

5 Comments:

  1. Cathy Rogers said...
    Wish I had read your other post last night, I would have called and we could have talked all through it. I was moved and learned so much. What an incredible couple. I am ready to watch Ghost again!
    Cathy Rogers said...
    Wish I had read your other post last night, I would have called and we could have talked all through it. I was moved and learned so much. What an incredible couple. I am ready to watch Ghost again!
    Cathy Rogers said...
    Sorry guys still working my way up the learning curve on this blogging thing!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    KiKi, I will have to show you how to go back and delete stuff after you already posted it, it's super easy. You click on new post and at the bottom you can click on your list of previous posts and they all are listed for you and you can either go in and edit something or completely delete it. Piece of cake. Tomorrow is Mike's Birthday! yippeeee! And, I'm so glad you watched last night. I thought about telling Mom about it but couldn't decide if I should or not. I will ask her today if she saw it. She likes him. I think she would of liked it but I didn't want to make her sad. He said he lived his life to make his Dad proud and that he talks to his Dad all the time. For all of his toughness he seemed so young and vulnerable when he was talking about his Dad.sighhh.. Love you Kik's!
    Tori said...
    i wish i had seenit! i love him and i always cherish dirty dancing!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home