For all you southern gals you should have been in Noblesville today!! 12" of perfectly white fluffy snow that kept the buses in the bus garage and most people home from work...at least for a little while. Jon & Mick shoveled the driveway, I cooked them a hardy breakfast which Mick inhaled. Mocha won't do out to pee because she can't sniff out her favorite spots. Today was Teresa's day to come clean (bummer) needless to say Mick was thrilled to run the vacuum right after shoveling. I got 1 bathroom cleaned before the phone started to ring with the plans for sledding. There is nothing better than seeing the "hill" at Forest Park covered with sledders of all shapes, sizes and ages. I especially enjoyed the vision of Jake and Karli wearing the retro matching snowmobile outfits that Jon and I wore in the early 80's- cute cute! Of course Mike Jon, Bobbi, and I killed time and had lunch at Syd's while the kids played. I got home just in time to clean 2 more toilets, order 6 dresses from Nordstroms hoping to find something to wear to the Auction next week (free shipping so what the heck, I can send them all back if I hate them). Bobbi came back to pick me up around 6 so we could meet the boys and John & Hick at the Elks. (After I made Bobbi help push out some lady that had no business out driving in her little Trans Am with 6" of clearance.) We were so full from lunch we knew we would not need any dinner. Did I mention that we ran into some of the same people we had seen at Syd's for lunch AND we ordered from the Asian Grill. Sounds like a pretty perfect day...and they've already issued a 2 hour delay for school tomorrow. I need to go back to work so I quit eating. HAPPY WINTER!!!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    aww! sounds perfect! sad to have missed it!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home