Mr.Rogers

These shoes are part of teh Mr. Roger's exhibit, they sit on his bench. Did you know that President George W. Bush awarded Fred Rogers with the Presidential Medal of Freedom?(It is designed to recognize individuals who have made "an especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, cultural or other significant public or private endeavors.")wikipedia

Sing it now, you'll feel better:

It's such a good feeling to know you're alive.

It's such a happy feeling: You're growing inside.

And when you wake up ready to say,

'I think I'll make a snappy new day.'

It's such a good feeling, a very good feeling.

The feeling you know that

I'll be back when the day is new

And I'll have more ideas for you.

And you'll have things you'll want to talk about.

I will, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home