GUESS WHOSE BACKKK

Hello my lovely ladies,


I know it has been awhile since I have posted but I feel like I haven't stopped since I've gotten to Savvy.  The weather has been beautiful, 60ish almost every day.  I only have classes on Tuesday and Thursday and I am totally loving it! Gabby is like a brand new person.  We get along SOO well, we eat lunch in the park, go window shopping, ride our bikes, just enjoying our youthful college experience.  However, Boo you have been on my mine for the past week.  Why do you ask? Well we were in need of some hand soap for our bathroom.  Gabby returns with the wonderful TONE: foaming hand wash.  Every time i squirt the foam onto my dirty hands the Island Mist fragrance rushes through my nose and reminds me of your house.  Today is my last day of classes for the week and I think im going to keep it pretty low key tonight, probably watch a movie or GREys anatomy!! However, Friday night is a big 80s party which I can not wait to dress up for!! On Sunday I am driving down to Jacksonville to see Matt and be there for Kennedys first birthday partayy.  It really is weird how the older you get the faster time goes by.  I mean Hunter is 21, Tori is married, Mick can drive, tiff has children... It feels like yesterday tori and i were selling lemonade on the golf course or picking on Hunter.  Hope all is well for you ladies. Love you sooo soo much

xoxo
lo

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    so glad to hear from ya lo! sounds like you are ahving a blast in savvy! And I am jealous that the weather is so great! It is brr-freezing here today! And you are right, life just flies right by!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home