It's a Happy Day!

I'm so excited!!! The very beautiful Kiki Clark Rogers arrives in Noblesville today. Mom says she can't figure why Cathy wants to come do chores and clean out closets..."she must thinks I'm gonna die soon". It think it's just because she needs a little Clark Family Lovin' - but we all know that house could use a little airing out. Good Luck Kikis. Mom wants to cook a turkey breast on Friday night, I'm sure she'll cook it all day long. Kelly shall we pitch in and make it a real feast with coktails?? I can't wait!

3 Comments:

  1. logann elizabeth said...
    sooo jealous.

    You ladies stay out of trouble and don't have tooooo much fun without me! :)
    Tori said...
    Well, Bebe could be speaking the truth! I was a little worried at christmas when she started giving away all of her things!

    Enjoy ladies! I will be there in my yoga spirit!
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    sure thing.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home