Happy New Year!


Ha! This guys ski got stuck and he fell upside down on the ski lift and his pants were ripped off of his cold little white hiney. He was stuck in this debacle for approx 10 min. or so. I think that's his Son. That is nothing but bad Karma right there. At least his Guardian Angel has a sense of humor. What in the world? I know I wouldn't want my hiney on the evenng news. Maybe he's having an affair or something and this is just what he needed to clear his head. Wake up call mister! Your wangdangdoodle is all over the news. Better put it away where it belongs. Hell, he will probably sue everyone and get rich. Maybe he's really nice and needs money to buy a ranch for orphans. And he prayed to God and said I will do anything if you can get me the money. Either one works, good or bad, it's funny, cuz it's not me, mortified I'd be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home