And Another Thing...

KUNG FU PANDA rox my sox off! Skadush! Conner woke up in the middle of the night Saturday night and all he said was SKADUSH and went right back to sleep. (You'd have to see the movie problly to think it's funny.) We watched it five times this weekend not including special features my darlings. AND, how can my hands be so cold and my pits be a sweatin'? Cold hand's and sweaty pits do NOT go together! It's like being hot and cold at the same time! argh. Anyway, I didn't really fall in love with Po (the Kung Fu Panda) until I watched the movie thrice. He is so tenaciously resilient and has such bountiful fortitude and he's bouncy and sloshy. Jackie Chan is the monkey and I loves me some Jackie Chan!Did anyone see Justin Timberlake dancing with Beyonce on SNL? T'was funny. (Put a ring on it) If you've seen the video he was dressed in a black leotard like one of her dancers. mui mui funneah~ ALSO. I watched Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood for the first time and I REALLY liked it! I have the book in my stack of needs to reads. Well, my body temperatures have leveled out you will be glad to know. I think I just might make it through the day. And, did you know that Bath and Body works no longer makes the ONE scent that I prefer? Which was but is no longer cotton blossom? They added coconut to it or something. I said, Oh Sugar! and walked around smelling all the stuff in the store that I didn't want or like. Then I told the lady that cotton blossom smelled kinda like comet and that's what I wanted. Comet? Really? Honestly, I can't believe I said it. I was just trying to slowly torture her in my own subtle way until she gave me the one bottle of cotton blossom she had hidden somewhere. All to no avail. Poor Steph, I don't know how she puts up with me, her and that girl were both like whatever is she talking about? Well, it's like spicy lower notes of comet, I don't know how to describe smells all that well I guess. Then I said it kinda smelled like Shower to Shower which made no sense to anyone. I'm talking about stuff no one even knows or cares about anymore. And Shower to Shower is gross because it's like instead of a shower powder. Have you had your sprinkle today? That was the jingle. Please don't anyone buy me any shower to shower. or comet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home