Cool Websight Tori! Pioneer Woman's apple dumplings have mt dew in them toooooo. On How to eat a cupcake she lists 7 things about herself and then makes everyone else do it to so, lets do that okay? Want to? Okay, I will go first.

1. I tend to procrastinate
2. My sister (Boo) gave me penguin flannel jammies for Christmas last year and they have become very important in my life. Just ask my family... and/or my neighbors.
(eek)
3. I, sometimes get the suvvies.
4. I just ate a Reeses Cookie and I liked it.
5. I still believe in Aliens (Hi Logann!)
6. I miss my Dad
7. I love pretty much everybody

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    1. I love my family more than anything else, especially the newest members, jacob and maverick.
    2. I will pretty much watch any movie
    3. my heart aches that gilmore girls is over, but thank-god for re-runs and dvd sets.
    4. I wish I could have been on Bewitched.
    5. On long drives I break out the showtunes (Wicked, Hairspray, Rent, Newsies, etc.)
    6. I am really a homebody
    7. I still believe that I could oneday become a mermaid.
    Kelly Haemmerle said...
    I love your list Tori! I mean Tabitha. I mean Ariel, I mean Loralai

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home