Monday!



Hi fam-damily (I always got a kick out of saying that when I was "wittle")

So once again I am avoiding studying! I just got home from clinical, and I am trying to pack for my trip to Florida, cook dinner, study and play with maverick all at the same time. I my final regular exam tomorrow morning and then I have to drop off my precious little doggy/bff at the kennel which makes me sad, but I will not be one of those mothers! Then we are off to Florida for thanksgiving.

I cannot believe turkey day is literally only days away! I cannot wait to wake up on Thursday and watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It is so exciting! Don't worry, I am taking my laptop to FL so I can stay caught up on the blogging. Although I do dearly wish to see a post from my mom (boo) and Bobbi (i need to see the tat!) and everyone else who has posted less than once (Lo & Stevie!) Kelly, you must tell stevie that I dont think she set it up right because it doesnt have her listed as an author on the blog, although she is a follower. She needs to go to the link on her email and sign up that way so she can write posts! I think I've finally got Lo sorted out in this department!

Anyway, I hate to talk so much business, but I am just so busy! I will miss everyone over thanksgiving, but I am eagerly looking forward to making up for it over the girl's weekend and over christmas. As of right now I think we will be in indy from christmas through New Years! Wish me good luck on the test tomorrow! Love to everyone!

1 Comment:

  1. Kelly Haemmerle said...
    Tori Honey, Would you consider inviting Kelly Perkins to join? We need more people who will post I think, don't you? I'm starting to feel like a bit of a Blog Hog myself. Thank you for matching my four blogs in a row, sometimes. You are a deary. So, if it's not too much trouble please add mamastewart7@yahoo.com She would be a really good spiritual adviser for the blog. And she is pretty much a know it all. I mean that in a good way. Know it alls are my favorite! And she is darn funny too, and she's pretty. She can't help it, she just is. Speaking of which, wasn't Shania the belle of the ball at the CMA's? loooove heeeerrrrr.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home