TWILIGHT

omg! I am so glad tally finally came up with my christmas name! I love it and Iwas just thinking about that this morning, wondering if maybe someone forgot about my christmas name!

I remember going to kayla's 5th bday! (i think... maybe another number) So I can hardly believe she is 14 and all grown up!

And you bet I will be seeing Twilight on Friday night at the brand new movie theater right down the street from mi casa. I was going to go to the midnight showing on thursday night/friday morning, but I have clinical the next morning at 6am, which means up by 5. So i figured I needed more than like 2 hours of sleep to deliver babies! I mean it is an important job! So there it is. Friday night I will be in the theater, eating my popcorn, milk duds and a HUGE dr. peppa! I am so stoked you dont even know! I may even buy and wear a twilight shirt!

wootwoot!! Thanks for the advice kelly, you are a gillion times nicer than me! haha i will work on the kindness. I hope everyone is enjoying the week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home